Ladies! All you have to do is show up, and the men will too! Knowing where single/independent men can be found is a great way to position yourself to be found. Right below you’ll find a list of places where single/independent men frequent.
1) The Grocery Store– Single men who live by themselves have to fend for themselves and can often be found at the grocery store stocking up. The men you’ll find here are self-sufficient, working on improving their quality of life, and are closer to being ready if not ready for a relationship.
2) The Laundromat Single/independent men can be found here washing/drying their clothes. This is a sign that his mom is no longer taking care of them, he potentially doesn’t have a lady in his life to do it for him. He’ll be open to meeting new people and coming more often if he sees that you do laundry there as well.
3) The Bank– Men who are financially responsible open up bank accounts. The men found here are either making a deposit, making a withdrawal, or opening up a new account. Business men tend to have a schedule for when they frequent the bank. When a man is financially stable, he is more open to the idea of dating.
4) The Gym– Gym memberships cost money. Men who have steady income can afford to go regularly. He makes the choice to not live a sedentary lifestyle. The men you’ll find here are self-starters, financially independent, care about their health, and are open to dating. The body is a temple; being in great physical shape speaks to the character of a man.
5) Church– The men you’ll find in church are those who are working towards building a spiritual relationship with God and connecting with the community. He takes his own initiative and seeks God on his own merit. This is a great foundation for a man to have. Being “in” the church does not make him “of” the church, but it’s a start. A relationship without Love is a relationship that is destined for failure.
6) Book Stores/Libraries– The men you’ll find at bookstores are ones who are on a quest for knowledge. They are making the time to fuel their brain with information that will help them grow as a person. They choose a bookstore for it’s array of reading options, as well as the social environment. Seeking wisdom is a great trait for a leader to have. He’ll be open to the idea of meeting new people.
7) Coffee Shops– The men you’ll find here are busy at work. They’re brainstorming new ideas, putting plans into motion, and working towards success. Artists love to come here so they can zone out, get focused, and build their dreams. They are open to meeting other like-minded individuals here who can help them grow.
8) The Post Office– Men who have a working address, and business to take care of frequent the Post Office. They are in and out, but they are there quite often making shipments, checking their P.O. Box, applying for passports, etc. These men are busy, but are always open to the idea of networking and meeting new people.
9) Networking Events– Men who have business ideas or a business of their own can always be found at these events. They’re either personally invited because the host saw value in their attendance, or the individual is interested in expanding their network, building their brand, or getting motivated/inspired by the presence of other successful people. They will be open to the idea of meeting new people.
10) On The Train Saving money is important in this economy. Public transportation is a quick and cost-effective way to get to work every day. A great amount of men park their cars, hop on public transportation, and can be spotted at the same time everyday commuting back and forth to work. He is devoted to his work, and is open to taking a break and sharing his time with a woman.
If you’ve been inspired by today’s blog, please subscribe, post your comments below, and share it with your friends. Also, please visit my new website and connect with me on all of my social networks! www.askcheyb.com
Add me: http://www.facebook.com/cheyenne.bostock.7
Follow me: @AskCheyB
Life & Relationship Coach